[Mediawiki-l] Using a Wiki for multiple projects? HELP!

Hans Voss hans.voss at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 18:59:24 UTC 2006

Addendum:

I find that when I have such sort of problem I only have to poke
around in the wikipedia for a while to find a workable solution for
the problem. The Wikipedia's sometimes seem to consits of a lot of
individual projects (biology->species of flies, movies->James Bond,
movies->Harry Poter, etc.etc.etc.etc) which never the less share some
parts (like templates and graphics and generally good ideas).

--
----