[Mediawiki-l] includes accross a wiki family (2.attempt)

Uwe Baumbach U.Baumbach at web.de
Tue Aug 1 13:48:05 UTC 2006

Hi,

we run three wikis (different languages) on one server with configured
interwiki links. Additionally there is one wiki-commons for them all.

Q.:
Is it possible to include articles or templates in wiki-commons which
are residing in the article/template name space of the three "language
wikis"?

Or:
Is there an option to switch on/off this feature?

IF THIS QUESTION IS TOO STUPID PLEASE HELP WITH A LINK INTO THE DOCU (I DIDNŽT FIND THIS TOPIC UNTIL NOW.)

--
Looking forward to your suggestions...

Uwe (Baumbach)
U.Baumbach at web.de