[Mediawiki-l] : Wiki slowing down...

Hugh Prior mediawiki at localpin.com
Tue Aug 1 11:35:22 UTC 2006

In my view, it's the shared host.  If you click on "Random Resto", then the
pages still take far longer than I would expect - there's nothing in a
standard page that looks too complex.  Try a "divide and conquer" approach
deleting different bits of the page which you think might be causing the
problem.

Otherwise, query it with the host, and I suppose eventually, change host.
:-( Sorry!

news:309CDD73907E434AA459450DC69690BA0110CC3F at MPBAMLEX01.corp.mphasis.com...