[Mediawiki-l] : Wiki slowing down...

Hugh Prior mediawiki at localpin.com
Tue Aug 1 10:50:51 UTC 2006

You can easily check if Zend Optimiser is running, with the following PHP
program:

--------------------------
<?php
phpinfo();
?>

My guess is that your provider is just sloooooooow (maybe sharing too many
hosts per machine? or maybe has a CPU-hog on the shared machine?).

Can you be more precise about how slow?  Does it affect all operations?
View?  Edit?  Just large pages?

My site, http://en.chainki.org has over 10000 pages, is on a shared server,
and is so far pretty fast (except when generating massive "disambiguation"
pages) without any optimisation software.

news:309CDD73907E434AA459450DC69690BA0110CBC5 at MPBAMLEX01.corp.mphasis.com...