[Mediawiki-l] Uploading images suddenly denied

RedleX oriredle at actcom.co.il
Sat Apr 29 19:56:46 UTC 2006

Hi to all the experts here,

I am running a wikimedia server at http://www.oriredler.com

For some reason, unknown to me, WM stopped allowing me to upload
files. Any image file I try to upload, including files formerly
uploaded to my server, is invariably ending with a "uploadcorrupt"
message and the upload does not come through.

I did not change on my own accord any of the parameters. The last
changes are:
A. Switched database server a few weeks ago (did not upload images
since).
B. Upgraded to MW 1.6.3
C. Installed the "cite.php" extension a few days ago.

None of those should affect the uploads, in my view.

Any advise on this?

Ori Redler