[Mediawiki-l] Saving the Special:Allmessages page

Jimmy Collins Jimmy.Collins at web.de
Thu Apr 27 18:26:42 UTC 2006

Hi Didier,

edit the translation in "laguages/MessagesFr.php".

Then run from command line "php5 maintenance/rebuildMessages.php --update" (or php4 ...)  and the languages will be updated into the databse. Backup this files for further installations. And when you post your patch to "bugzilla.wikipia.org" it maybe included in the next release.

Cheers,
Jimmy