[Mediawiki-l] First try with HTML2FPDF...

Simon Renshaw simon at castortech.com
Tue Apr 25 17:46:53 UTC 2006

...resulted in an utter failure.

I followed the instructions on the page
(http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/HTML2FPDF_and_Mediawiki) and got the
following error message when I tried to access my Wiki:

PHP Notice: Undefined variable: wgRequest in C:\Wiki\ITWiki\index.php on
line 32 PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getVal() on a
non-object in C:\Wiki\ITWiki\index.php on line 32

(I restored my backup)

Could it be that it was written for an older version of Wiki?

I'm using 1.6.3 with PHP 5.0.5.

Anybody else tried it and got it to work?

And anybody up to the task of writing updated instructions? I would do
it but I don't know PHP.

Simon