[Mediawiki-l] Number of articles per page

Ben Wells ben at alphaflight.net
Mon Apr 24 03:07:45 UTC 2006

Hi folks!

I set up my wiki a couple weeks ago.  I've just hit the point where in a
certain category I have more than 200 items.  When I view the category it
now splits the articles into increments of 200.  I was wondering if there
was a way to increase the number of articles shown in the category, as I
would like for it not to be split up at this point.  I've been racking my
brain on how to accomplish this.

Thanks all,

Ben

AlphaFlight.net  - The Home For Alpha Flight Fans
  http://www.alphaflight.net

Alpha Waves  - The Alpha Flight Forum
http://forum.alphaflight.net