[Mediawiki-l] Newuserlog error

Invalid Name srekal86 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 23 23:34:57 UTC 2006

Hello, I've tried adding the Newuserlog extension to http://tolkiengateway.net and it shows up in Special:Version along with all the hooks, the log is present in Special:Log but whenever someone registers they get the following error message:

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:

INSERT INTO `logging` (log_type,log_action,log_timestamp,log_user,log_namespace,log_title,log_comment,log_params) VALUES ('newusers','newusers','20060423230519','257','-1','Userlogin','New user ([[User talk:Test123|Talk]] | [[Special:Contributions/Test123|contribs]] | [[Special:Blockip/Test123|block]])','')
from within function "LogPage::saveContent". MySQL returned error "0: ".

The weird part is when I copied the code and inserted it into MySQL manually it worked fine, and the user showed up in the Special:Log/newuser I'm unsure where the conflict is between MySQL and MW but any help would be greatly appreciated.

-- Hyarion