[Mediawiki-l] security update policy

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Sun Apr 23 06:28:06 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to make a server update from 1.5.8 to 1.6.3 but
have difficulties with this, so I tried to install materials
straight from my distribution (SUSE Linux 10.0)

this is the SUSE Linux stable one.

after installing and update to the very last security
updates, I ended up with mediawiki 1.4.7 (not sure of the "7")

so my question:

how long do you plan to make security updates on old
products? I wonder if a 1.4 will still be secure :-) and how
long :-)

I work hard with opensuse, so I can report there any problem.

thanks
jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net