[Mediawiki-l] Problem upgrading to 1.6.3

Ed temporus at excite.com
Thu Apr 20 20:58:19 UTC 2006

 I started to go through the upgrade process to 1.6.3 I'm getting this now:
Database error

>From THoT
Jump to: navigation, searchA database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:
(SQL query hidden)from within function "Revision::loadText". MySQL returned error "1146: Table 'wikidb.mw_text' doesn't exist (localhost)". I did make a dump of the DB before I started on this, so I might just roll back.  But I think I've got all the text in the table mw_cur or am I getting something else confused?Thanks,Ed