[Mediawiki-l] Export, using dumpBackup.php

MediaWiki-l.20.stefan817 at spamgourmet.com MediaWiki-l.20.stefan817 at spamgourmet.com
Tue Apr 18 15:46:50 UTC 2006

Hi @all,
I try to make a complete backup from my current wiki.
Therefore I use dumpBackup.php, which I have copied to my /var/www/wiki.
AdminSettings.php is configured and commandLine.inc is copied to the same
directory.
When I try to call my /wiki/dumpBackup.php from the browser, I get "This
script must be run from the command line".
Also I tried:
debian:/var/www/wiki# php dumpBackup.php
-bash: php: command not found
How can I call the script from the command line?
All other trials did not work too, e.g. "php dumpBackup.php --current"
Is there anything else to install or configure?
The other question: what is a good method to backup the whole system (DB,
Images, Configs, DB-Users...)?
The description at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Export is a little
bit small...
Regards
Stefan

--
Analog-/ISDN-Nutzer sparen mit GMX SmartSurfer bis zu 70%!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer