[Mediawiki-l] Announce: updated slides extension

Tels nospam-abuse at bloodgate.com
Mon Apr 17 13:47:01 UTC 2006

Moin,

oi, I updated the extension to v0.02 and also extended my presentation
about it a bit:

	http://bloodgate.com/wiki/Wiki-Presentations

This version fixes a stupid typo that prevented it from working properly
on non-Firefox browsers, fixes a few other small problems as well as adds
two new options:

  * fontsize=100% - set (increase) the font-size on all slides
  * showButtons=true - include nav buttons like "|< << >> >|" on slides

The latter makes navigating the presentation now much easier, and as an
added bonus is Opera mouse gestures compatible.

Hold down the right mouse button and draw straight short left/right lines
to flip through the slides in the correct order! (Once Opera has cached
the pages, this is really cool and fast :-)

Hope you enjoy it,

Tels

--
 Signed on Mon Apr 17 15:42:07 2006 with key 0x93B84C15.

 "I know what I don't know, and to this day I don't know technology and I
 don't know accounting and finance." -- Bernie Ebbers, former WorldCom
 Inc. CEO, speaking in his defense during the WorldCom fraud trial.