[Mediawiki-l] Undefined symbol error

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Fri Apr 14 19:16:01 UTC 2006

On 14 Apr 06, at 11:29 , mediawiki-l-request at Wikimedia.org wrote:

> Now, about this configuration you speak of, how do I configure PHP?
> Remember, some of us are new here (thus the need to ask redundant
> questions).

I think Rob already pointed you to php.net. GREAT source of info,
wonderful on-line manual, my first stop whenever I have questions.

:::: fas-cism (fash'iz'em) n. A system of government that exercises a
dictatorship of the extreme right, typically through the merging of
state and business leadership, together with belligerent nationalism.
-- American Heritage Dictionary, 1983 (reference to "business" was
removed in later editions)
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>