[Mediawiki-l] Navigational maps - is this all there is?

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Tue Apr 11 01:41:44 UTC 2006

> From: Rich Morin <rdm at cfcl.com>
>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/
> Help:Images_and_other_uploaded_files#Navigational_maps
>
> describes a couple of ways to get the effect of image maps in
> MediaWiki.
> However, neither of these is going to be easy to use with images
> created
> by Graphviz, etc.

Graphviz already does image maps. Are you having a specific problem
with Graphviz, or is this just an "in general" comment?

:::: If addiction is judged by how long a dumb animal will sit
pressing a lever to get a "fix" of something, to its own detriment,
then I would conclude that the Internet is far more addictive than
cocaine. -- Rob Stampfli
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Item/98-4880-34>