[Mediawiki-l] navigation sidebar in 1.6.2 not showing up

Sean Porter sean.porter at ce.gatech.edu
Mon Apr 10 19:34:12 UTC 2006

I just upgraded from 1.5.8 to 1.6.2 and now my sidebar navigation is not
showing up correctly.  In 1.5.8 it worked fine.  When I go to the
MediaWiki:Sidebar page the modified navigation shows up as it should be.

I have modified it and saved it (as sysop) yet it still has the default
navigation.

I have deleted my cache, closed my browser and re-opened the wiki yet the
navigation is still the default not the modified version.

All the wiki pages show up as they should and the upgrade went fine (no
errors) it's just the sidebar navigation.

any ideas what I need to do to get it to work?

Thanks,

     --Sean
Sean Porter
Web Developer