[Mediawiki-l] Google Site search

Colin Kaminski colinsk at pacbell.net
Mon Apr 10 15:20:49 UTC 2006

>Google has a feature called "Site Search"  that does exactly what you
>are looking for.  See http://www.google.com/features.html#sitesearch for
>details.

Ah, yes I do use that feature but with a few lines of HTML there can be a
search bar directly on that page that inserts that code for us. I use it on
my phpBB forum. I still have not figured out how to get it in my wiki. Here
is the details:

http://www.google.com/faq_freewebsearch.html

I don't quite understand php well enough to get it to generate into the
search page. I am still trying however.

You can see it in the footer on my forum here:

http://holographyforum.org/phpBB2/search.php

I would like it to show up when I get a search with no results on my wiki as
well. :?

Colin