[Mediawiki-l] /wiki/index.php/Main_Page was not found

nasar sherieff shenasar at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 13:23:03 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have to move mediawiki from one server to another
server.  oldserver had mysql4.1.10 and php 4.3.10.

The new server has mysql3.23.58 and php 4.3.2. I used
  mysqldump --create-options --compatible=mysql323
wikidb > wikidb.sql
to dump the wikidb and imported in new server without
any problem. But when i access newserver,
   http://192.168.2.74/wiki/index.php
it redirects to
    http://192.168.2.74/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
and server gives me
"The requested URL /wiki/index.php/Main_Page was not
found on this server." Error.

I checked the mysql cur table which has the Main_Page
entry and it's very much there. Please help me resolve
this problem.

thanks.