[Mediawiki-l] Test snapshot for MediaWiki 1.6.0

Jeff Lane jeffl at valvesoftware.com
Tue Apr 4 21:03:51 UTC 2006

Great, thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: mediawiki-l-bounces at Wikimedia.org
[mailto:mediawiki-l-bounces at Wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Brion Vibber
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:16 PM
To: MediaWiki announcements and site admin list
Subject: Re: [Mediawiki-l] Test snapshot for MediaWiki 1.6.0

Jeff Lane wrote:
> I'm not clear on this -- If we want to test the update, should we
still
> use the snapshot linked by Brion, or should we used the fixed SVN head
> revision? And if so, how do we get that revision as a tarball?

I've updated the snapshot:
http://svn.wikimedia.org/snapshots/mediawiki-snapshot-20060404.tar.gz

If you have a Subversion client installed, you can also pull the source
directly
from the repository. Unlike the old CVS system, anonymous access is
fully up to
date.

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Download_from_SVN

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)