[Mediawiki-l] Wiki upgrade

Jani H. Lahtinen jani.h.lahtinen at nokia.com
Fri Sep 30 11:11:47 UTC 2005

I upgraded my wiki from what was 1.4.6 running on RHEL 3 Linux, or
something close as damn. I now had 1.4.10 on FreeBSD. I made a test
install in a directory called testwiki and then installed some
extensions, such as Graphviz and Timeline. I also checked that LaTeX
formulas worked. Everything seemed fine, so I renamed the site to its
original form. Then I rebooted. Now the main page is gone and the
extensions stop working. I even renamed the thing back to testwiki and
the main page and the extensions work again, but latex is gone for good.
What the?