[Mediawiki-l] Difference in SQL statements b/w 1.4.6 and 1.5

Ryan Hudy rthudy at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 16:46:08 UTC 2005

I am running a wiki using version 1.5 and the below SQL statement outputs
the correct information. I am trying to develop the same functionality with
a wiki runiing 1.4.6. I know the database schema is different among the two
versions and I have seen the table name comparision in the mediawiki site,
but I'm still having troubles determing what table names I need to change in
the SQL statement to achive the same result. What tables in version 1.4 will
create the same SQL statement result in version 5? Any help would be greatly
appreciated!

"select old_text from text, page, revision where page_latest=rev_id and
rev_text_id=old_id and page_title='$pageTitle' and page_namespaced=$ns"

Ryan