[Mediawiki-l] Problems with an SSL-Proxy

Sebastian Brinkmann sbrinkmann at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 22:14:09 UTC 2005

Hi!

I want to use Mediawiki behind a SSL-Proxy. So I add the whole URL with the
proxy and the url of the server into $wgServer from LocalSettings.php. But
this doesn't work: When I load the Mainpage with the complete URL
https://ssl-proxy/normal-url/mediawiki/index.php... I get the Mainpage, but
without a style sheet running. The links are displayed, but just show the
adress without the so important "normal-url" in it.

Can anybody help me? I didn't find a information in the archive of this
mailing list.

Thanks
 Sebastian Brinkmann
sbrinkmann at gmail.com