[Mediawiki-l] DB table difference b/w 1.4.6 and 1.5

Ryan Hudy rthudy at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 12:34:25 UTC 2005

I am currently running a wiki using mediawiki 1.4.6. A colleague of mine is
running a wiki using version 1.5, and wrote some of his own code to add
certain functionality including classification lines. I implemented his
code, but keep getting an error stating this:

Error in fetchObject(): Table 'Wikiname_wikidb.text' doesn't exist

Backtrace:

Then a number of files listed

The wikiname is my wiki name, so I'm guessing V 1.5 uses a table entitled
wikidb.text? Has anyone seen this error before?

Ryan