[Mediawiki-l] Uploaded files, URL addressing and file types

cefn.hoile at bt.com cefn.hoile at bt.com
Thu Sep 22 16:56:53 UTC 2005

Thanks, Arthur,

I think that's $wgHashedSharedUploadDirectory - as listed in
includes/DefaultSettings.php

Before I modify this, is there a straightforward way of transforming
things so that files already uploaded are not busted? Can I just drop
them into the top level directory and everything will be OK.

Also should I worry about the SharedUpload part of the name of this
flag, since the SharedUpload configuration is by default itself
disabled. (This could just be an ambiguity in the variable naming
convention)

Cefn
http://cefn.com