[Mediawiki-l] Re: Google Sitemaps

Bass, Joshua L joshua.l.bass at lmco.com
Wed Sep 21 15:46:03 UTC 2005

Ok, this suggests a new problem. I have a virtual directory running
which eliminates the index.php in mediawiki URLs.

So my files are located:

http://www.350z-tech.com/wiki/

But my urls are:

http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/

I cannot put the sitemap in a virtual directory.

The links generated by the sitemap show the virtual directory.

I have a separate sitemap running for my forums which is in the /forums
directory.

Google says the sitemap is OK, but there is really no way of knowing if
it is actually crawling the links!

-Josh