[Mediawiki-l] infinite redirects

ben wiseley wiseleyb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 12:14:16 UTC 2005

I'm getting inifinite redirects from all 6 wiki's on my host (Vortech). Of
course, the host says there isn't a problem. Everything was working fine
until last night then they all started doing this. A few of these haven't
been changed at all in months. Any ideas on what's going? I don't know what
to tell the host to look into. Interesting that 1.4 acts a slightly
different then the 1.5 versions.

Message sent to host:

I have 6 mediawiki's on the mudabone.com <http://mudabone.com> account with
Vortech. 5 of these are version 1.5 and one is version 1.4. Everything has
been working fine until last night. Now, all the 1.5 wiki's are doing
infinite redirects. What changed? Any ideas?

urls:
http://mudabone.com/wiki/index.php - 1.4 works (but only the first page -
clicking any of the links goes into infinite redirect mode)
http://mudabone.com/bling/index.php - 1.5 doesn't work
http://mudabone.com/wikisecure/index.php - 1.5 doesn't work
http://mudabone.com/bling/index.php - 1.5 doesn't work
http://mudabone.com/blingman/index.php - 1.5 doesn't work