[Mediawiki-l] Problems with redirect,templates

andyc at andy-yvonne.demon.co.uk andyc at andy-yvonne.demon.co.uk
Mon Sep 19 21:26:38 UTC 2005

    Stephan> Hi

    Stephan> I have some problem with mediawiki with my own wiki:

    Stephan> 1.Problem

    Stephan> redirect dosn`t work Look here:

    Stephan> http://wiki.sherz.net/index.php/%C3%9Cbersicht

I'm guessing, since I can't edit the page, that you have a space where
you shouldn't:

    # REDIRECT

instead of

   #REDIRECT

    Stephan> 2. Problem with created Templates:

    Stephan> I have created a Template but the result looks not right.
    Stephan> The picture is black, but if I open the picture its works
    Stephan> well Look here:
    Stephan> http://wiki.sherz.net/index.php/Vorlage:Fachgruppen

Hard to tell with editing disabled so we can't see the WikiText.

Andy

--
Andy Cunningham    -- www.vehicle-diagnostics.co.uk
It's the _target_ that supposed to go "F00F", not the processor.