[Mediawiki-l] About code permission

Javier Lázaro javieras at unex.es
Mon Sep 19 11:45:00 UTC 2005

Ok. I know that, but i meant which privileges must have the
LocalSettings.php file, the images directory and the others php files,
for example, 600, 640?? Who must be the owner, www-data, root,...? And
the installation of mediawiki software, could it be made in another
directory like /usr/share using an Alias directive in Apache to avoid
problems with security?

I'm really interested in all this things cause i must administer a
Debian. I would like to know how it is configured wikipedia, for example
or another important mediawiki.

Thanks a lot!!!