[Mediawiki-l] Forcing a disclaimer to be displayed

alain bellet alain at stetho-lab.net
Fri Sep 16 09:28:31 UTC 2005

Hi,
We are developing a project of an online encyclopedia of simple
technologies and practical knowledge (www,howtopedia.org). For this
Platform we use Wikimedia.
Cause of the potential risk of misuse of such technologies we decided
to force the user to pass through a disclaimer validation process (to
discharge us from reponsability in case of accident etc...).
For implementing this I have to put a test (session + cookie based)
to all articles.
Where would be the best place to put this code?

Thanks in advance for your answers,

Best
Alain Bellet