[Mediawiki-l] Removing index.php from URL

Jared Nyland jnyland at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 02:16:15 UTC 2005

All,

I have been working on removing the index.php from the URL on a Wiki site.
Everything seems to be working fine except for one issue, When I try to
upload a file the page just refreshes does not upload the file. If I remove
my changes out of the http.conf file so that the index.php is in the URL
this works just fine. I have been using the information off of the
mediawiki.org <http://mediawiki.org> FAQ. I have checked rights and
permissions on the server, but still does not work. Has anyone seen this
issue or know what I have missed in the process.

Thanks in advance