[Mediawiki-l] Adding a new tab

Amruta Lonkar gtg808u at mail.gatech.edu
Wed Sep 14 22:07:11 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am new to this list and have just started writing some code for adding a new
tab for references, that will be present for every article on the local wiki.
This will be placed in line to edit,discussion tabs and will itself be a page
whihc has a list of references for that article.

According to my undersatnding i need to make some changes to skin.php. I
wanted to know if this should be done by writing a separate page under
extensions or should chnages be made to skin.php?

I am a beginner in this so any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Amruta