[Mediawiki-l] Access based on IP address-ranges possible (Intranet)?

MHart wiki at matthart.com
Tue Sep 13 16:53:38 UTC 2005

I run two protected wikis for a big company, along with a dozen or so
unprotected wikis, all on the same DL 360 server. I just use Apache
directory passwords - any access attempt to the restricted wikis pops up a
username and password dialog. The wiki owners can give out those users and
passwords to whomever they want.

http://www.scriptsharks.com/articles/htaccess.php

- MHart