[Mediawiki-l] Bibliography

Moorcock's Miscellany multiverse.org at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 01:23:50 UTC 2005

Hello,

I have done some searching and cannot find whether or not there is a
bibliography snapin or module for mediawiki. I'm the webmaster of
multiverse.org <http://multiverse.org> a site dedicated to Michael Moorcock,
and we have a bibliography project coalescing. Our greatest desire is to be
able to sort on various bibliographic fields.

Can anyone help me find more information?

Thanks,
Berry Sizemore

P.S. There's going to be an Elric of Melnibone movie. :-)

--
Visit Moorcock's Miscellany to participate in community driven projects and
conversations, and read the latest news about Michael Moorcock and the up