[Mediawiki-l] Installation issue: 'http://localhost/wiki/inde x.php/Main_Page"

Alistair Johnson JohnsonA at rembrandt.co.nz
Thu Sep 8 20:32:42 UTC 2005

Graham, Just a note that we have Mediawiki running on Windows 2000 and IIS
and it works fine.  There are some performance issues to be wary of (100%
cpu utilisation while the PHP scripts run to generate a page), but as long
as you have enough grunt on your server or a fairly small load (like we do)
you should be fine.

Cheers,

Al.