[Mediawiki-l] Creating a new special page

Andrea Forte andrea.forte at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 20:39:09 UTC 2005

Hi, all, I'm trying to create a new kind of special page; if you have any
php that you'd be happy to share with a struggling neophyte to help me learn
the ropes please contact me! What I'm actually trying to do is create a new
user type (teacher) who will have a special page that lists all his/her
students, who will also be users...

If there's anyone doing something similar, let's talk.

Cheers,
andrea