[Mediawiki-l] Search and Logs give blank pages

David J. Johnson wickwack2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 15:14:49 UTC 2005

Hi -

I am running the following in Apache 2 on Windows XPsp2.

MediaWiki (http://wikipedia.sf.net/): 1.4.9
PHP (http://www.php.net/): 5.0.5 (apache2handler)
MySQL (http://www.mysql.com/): 4.1.14-nt-log

When I try to do a search, the browser goes to
http://djj1531/sensorwiki/index.php/Special:Search?search=blah&fulltext=Search

but the page is blank.  The same thing happens when I go to the Logs
page.  The html source for these blank pages is:
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
charset=windows-1252"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

Is anything special required for doing searching or logging?
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dave