[Mediawiki-l] editpage

Kevin Kev4020 at aol.com
Wed Sep 7 08:21:50 UTC 2005

Hello everybody.

I've got another problem with my new english installation of mediawiki 1.4.7.
In my former German installation it was possible to create a new article while
typing the new article's name into the searchfield and then it was possible to
click on the "new" link and the edit page opened. But in my English
installation this link is missing. But switching to the German interface
language the link is visible. Does anybody know what to do here? I know, that
it is possible to set a kind of redirect, so that if I search for a non
existing article, MediaWiki automatically jumps to the editpage. I've done
this in my German installation but I forgot how I've done this. Could anybody
help me to remember?

Best regards

	Kevin