[Mediawiki-l] Recent Changes page

Joshua Yeidel yeidel at wsu.edu
Wed Sep 7 17:32:35 UTC 2005

Just a thought:

How about assigning the students to review their own contributions and write
up a reflection on what they learned (citing important contributions with
URL'S to the diffs)?  Then you review their reflections.  Could make less
work for you, more learning for them.

(They would need to learn to use diffs, of course;  maybe a short exercise
on that would be valuable).

-- Joshua