[Mediawiki-l] Forum for MediaWiki

Aaron Crayne aaron at paintbox.org
Wed Sep 7 14:56:47 UTC 2005

There may be a solution out there.  The forum is still in alpha, and I
have just started playing with it.  I found this info on their mailing
list, they also have some more info that is available from links within
the message.
It is BBPress by the makers of WordPress.

http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/bbdev/2005-July/000188.html

Aaron