[Mediawiki-l] Authenticating against wiki member database (Invisionboard)

Bass, Joshua L joshua.l.bass at lmco.com
Fri Sep 2 15:40:32 UTC 2005

The new Invisionboard allow external member database authentication. I
am trying to link it to my wiki member database. I was able to
authenticate against Drupals (blogger) database and another
Invisionboard using this code. However, it is not working for mediawiki
database.

I hope to use this method to bridge several sites into 1 community of
members. Can someone help me with the database queries on the mediawiki
side? See link below for the authentication code. My guess is that the
member names and passwords are encrypted differently on mediawiki.

http://www.350z-tech.com/wiki/index.php/User:Toykilla/Wiki_Login