[Mediawiki-l] adding a header and footer to the screen

Coombes, Andrew andrew.coombes at hants.gov.uk
Thu Sep 1 12:40:35 UTC 2005

Thanks Rowan,  works well.  See http://andrewcoombes.name/wiki for result.  If it views OK without linking to our intranet then you will see that our corporate header is in the right place, and the main body of the page has moved down to accommodate it - but the tags with "Article", "Discussion", "Edit", "History", etc. remain the same place, now obscuring part of the header.  I can't find where to move these - anyone help?

Unfortunately if I can't display the header and footer I can't use the Wiki on the intranet !!

Regards,

Andrew