[Mediawiki-l] thank you moderator- WikiPolitics needs your WikiCommunity help

Barry Tillman leadershipcommunity at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 29 06:36:06 UTC 2005

Hello Wiki geniuses with experience,

Creating a vast interface is long term need.

We are years of networking for a new third political party and drawing all together now.

We wish to use WikiConsensus and WikiPlatform, WikiDecisions, WikiVoting and WikiPolitics etc. to help negotiate our founding documents, strategies, constitution and general development et cetera

If you can please advise me by phone or by email and help me into this world to get my network organized...We've got contacts and content and ideas with no way of streamlining our development to include alot of people all over the place.

I have a world expert on Formal Consensus Decision Making and will want to turn it into an online process which could lead to an extremely interactive political party which evolves the greatest and most sophisticated Consensus Four Year Plan Imaginable.
 I am Barry Circle Tillman in Saugerties, NY at 1-845-246-1373
Help a bit you'll be helping alot, Thank You Please call or write to leadershipcommunity at yahoo.com          Peace and Love,  Barry

CONVERGENCE

FOR A NEW THIRD PARTY

Carefully Blending Spirit and Politics

March 15-19, 2006

Chicago

A Circle of People Combining to Rejuvenate All Aspects of Life

Our possible group name "All My Relations" is derived from a Lakota prayer.

We seek the blessing of the Lakota for the continued use of these words as we

merge into a formal progressive political party.

Our foundation of integrity is critical to being accepted as leaders. We will

create an Empowerment Model while embracing a new decision-making

process called Formal Consensus.

We ask each other to take personal responsibility for the genesis of peace on

the planet. To generate this we embrace the widest possible representation of

the American people to include:

Ethnicity, Race, Gender, Religion,

Occupation, Nation/State/Culture of Origin, Skill Sets,

Social/Political/Economic Philosophy, Worldview,

Specific Agenda Movements,

Social/Economic Diversity, etc...

Some of the groups we intend to include (Partial List):

Rainbow PUSH Coalition, Green Party,

Working Families Party,

Peace Alliance Community,

Native American Councils, American Centrist Party,

Network of Spiritual Progressives,

Natural Law Party Community, Libertarians,

PDA, New Group of World Servers, UP&J, and many others...

all moving towards peaceful, creative evolution.

Contacts:

Rev. Geri Solomon 219-884-3129 / RevGeri at Comcast.net

HAPPY TO SEND MORE DATA AND CONTACTS

Have 212 pages so far.

Barry Circle Tillman leadershipcommunity at yahoo.com
PleaseFamilyBringAllMyRelationsToTheGatheringTogetherCircleInNewYorkCity.
1-845-246-1373 Spiritual Political Unite