[Mediawiki-l] LDAP warning

Haan, Jan de Jan.de.Haan at Essent.nl
Fri Oct 28 20:23:53 UTC 2005

Hi All,

	I'm experimenting (#  MediaWiki: 1.5.0, # PHP: 4.3.10-16
(apache2handler), # MySQL: 4.0.24_Debian-10sarge1-log, slapd 2.2.23-8)
with LdapAuthentication.php Version 1.0a / 07.10.2005.

	When adding an e-mail address through the wiki interface to
the LDAP database, wiki warns me with "Warning:  ldap_modify(): Modify:
Strong(er) authentication required in
/var/wiki/includes/LdapAuthentication.php on line 323"

	Since I didn't modify the LdapAuthentication.php and don't know
enough of LDAP to interpret the warning, I'm asking here. Can anybody
explain?

Sincerly,

Jan.

----

This message is confidential and may be privileged. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking any action with reference to this information by persons other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message from all computers. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. The sender will not accept liability for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this message.