[Mediawiki-l] default page values?

SJ 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 18:56:27 UTC 2005

Hi Luis, if you send editors to a url like
"action=edit&preload=OutlineTemplate&title=NewPage&editintro=EditGuide"

They will see the wikitext contents of OutlineTemplate when they start to edit
(with EditGuide rendered above the textearea).

You can see this in action here:
    http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Wikinews:Submit_a_story

--SJ