[Mediawiki-l] Export mediawiki articles to static HTML or anything

Tim Whitehouse whitehousetim at rgv.rr.com
Fri Oct 28 03:21:01 UTC 2005

jdd wrote:

> wget -rvkEl2 -nc <URL>
>
> seems to work (works for me)
>
> jdd

Another application for getting static pages that I haven't heard
mentioned is HTTrack. It is available for both Windows and Unix. I tried
it on a relative small site that has a lot of links and it seemed to go
on forever. I interrupted it befire it finished but did get good results
with all the graphics and css. There's probably a way to limit the pages
it retrieved but I haven't gone there yet.

Tim