[Mediawiki-l] Login/users/specific page access

david streever david at thinkcreativegroup.com
Wed Oct 26 21:37:40 UTC 2005

Hi all,

am a bit stumped. Tried out several methods (inc. restricted pages) but
can not get exactly what I desire--I have my clients logging in to a
wiki to "view" comps for them. Now, they don't want the other clients
to see their sections--which didn't seem important to me, but is to
them.

How do I provide this? I am happy to do it manually, as long as I can.
I just don't know how to without making a new user group (similar tot
he restrict method) for each client, and then setting their area with
that--is that the way to do it? Is that even possible?

Thank you,

David

david streever
think creative group