[Mediawiki-l] Interview Request for book on Wikis in the Workplace

Rob Lanphier robla at robla.net
Wed Oct 26 00:43:00 UTC 2005

Hi Peter,

I'd be happy to speak with you.  I run Electowiki, which is a moderately
active wiki focused on electoral reform issues:
http://wiki.electorama.com/

I also used to work at RealNetworks, which has a fairly large MoinMoin
deployment.  For a brief period, the wiki was running on a box in my
office, but became too mission critical to leave in such a fragile
position.

I also thought pretty deeply about the requirements for deploying a wiki
on our public helixcommunity.org site, which unfortunately never happen,
due to the complexity of getting the access control right.  The folks at
Real now may be working on this.

Finally, I run another very nascent wiki for access control issues here:
http://spectaclar.org

Rob