[Mediawiki-l] Interview Request for book on Wikis in the Workplace

Peter Thoeny peter.thoeny at attglobal.net
Wed Oct 26 00:20:16 UTC 2005

Dear Mediawiki user,

Co-author Dan Woods and I are working on a book titled "Wikis
in the Workplace: A Practical Guide to Collaborating, Creating
Knowledge, and Sharing Information". See details on the book
at http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Codev/WikisInTheWorkplaceBook
(FYI, although the abstract is on twiki.org, the book is not
TWiki specific)

For this book we are interviewing people who are familiar with
the wiki technology, so that we can write about current
possibilities, limitations and future trends of wikis. We are
primarily interested in learning about larger wiki deployments
behind corporate firewalls.

If your Mediawiki falls into this category we would be delighted
to hear from you. Interviews are typically done in a one-hour
conference call. A list of questions can be supplied ahead of
time. If needed we can quote anonymously or sign an NDA.

To conserve bandwidth, please reply to me only.

Best regards,
Peter

--
   * Peter Thoeny                           Peter at Thoeny.com
   * This e-mail is:  (x) public  (_) ask first  (_) private