[Mediawiki-l] Re: I have a patch to MW1.5.0 code. Anyone interested?

Jonah Bossewitch mrenoch at phantomcynthetics.com
Mon Oct 24 16:14:21 UTC 2005

Hi Hans,

If no one from the mw core team wants the patch, feel free to make use
of the mediawiki-agora area on sf that I am trying to build some
momentum around.

It is intended to be a central place for homeless mw code.

If you want to begin using this area, just send me your sourceforge user
name and I will make you a developer.

best,
/Jonah