[Mediawiki-l] I have a patch to MW1.5.0 code. Anyone interested?

Hans Voss hans.voss at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 15:34:23 UTC 2005

I have asked a feature to the MediaWIki a couple of weeks ago (not on
this list). I wanted to be able to enable the header numbering feature
on a per article basis. (Usually this is a per user setting).

Last weekend I thought myself comfertable enough with the MW code to
hack my own solution for this (a new magic word).

This magic word (__NUMBERHEADINGS__) will enable heading numbers for
the specific article, so that all headers (between the '=' marks) get
numbered. This is usefull for more formal kind of documents or
reports.

Is anyone interested in these patches? If so, please let met know and
I'll post somewhere (this list, MW repository, by E-mail, ...).
--
----
Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards